Suoi Ho – Ma Tra – Ta Phin Village trekking
Suoi Ho – Ma Tra – Ta Phin Village trekking (12km trekking, 3-4 hour trekking)
Though Sapa has long been familiar with tourists, Suoi Ho, Ma Tra and Ta Phin Village is still a new name to almost everybody. Located about 17km in the west of Sapa, Ta Phin is a village of Red Dao’s people possessing a rich culture that has not been damaged by the modern life.
• 09:30 A.M, meeting the local guide then we begin the day with a 3km trek through breathtaking landscape to the village of Suoi Ho, home to Hmong minority. From here you can enjoy views over endless rice terraces, and you will have the opportunity to see some of the animals used by the locals
• 11:00 A.M, arriving at Ma Tra Village you will come across the impressive ruins of a church dating back to the French occupation in the early 1900s. Take a minute to explore this intriguing sight and take some photos.
• 12:00 P.M, picnic lunch will be served at nice spot
• 01:00 P.M, trekking to the village of Ta Phin you will be able to meet both Black Hmong and Red Dao minorities. The Red Dao are known for their expertise in herbal medicine as well as usage of plants from the land to treat many illnesses. Your guide will be able to introduce you to some Red Dao women who can tell you more about their many remedies. A Red Dao herbal medicine bath can be arranged for you to experience, so please ask.
• 02:30 P.M, you will be transferred to Sapa Town.
• 03:00 P.M, ending the tour by dropping you off at your hotel.
Price: USD 28 per person (based on double occupancies) – Single up : USD 7
• 01 picnic lunch
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• All private car transfer along the trip in Sapa
• All entranced fees and permission
• Your hotel accommodation
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
• Train or bus ticket from/to Hanoi
Terms & conditions:
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion